Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal advice about cops not believeing me when reporting a crime?

My guidance counsellor convinced me to go forward about a rape thta happened to me. I told them as much as I could but it only happened a few days ago and I'm sstill a little shaken up. Around the end the woman told me basically she didnt believe me because of all the holes in my story, when the only reason i came forward was to pput out a warning that someone like that was in the area. She even said if I was lying I could be arrested for mischief, and I was stunned she would even dare say that to me. Also that if she found a witness that counteracts my statement(not proves) i could be arrested. I think that they were ridiculous and am so mad i just want it to go away because I don't need this. WHat do I do? Legal advice about cops not believeing me when reporting a crime?
Seek the assistance of a rape counseling service or hotline, they will help you with your case, as well as, communicating with the police.Legal advice about cops not believeing me when reporting a crime?
__That's BS!---I'd report it again and also mention the police that you first reported it to{give names or badge numbers}and ask them what to do about the police not taking any action on your rape report and if there is anything you can do about it.


-------PEACE------------------
Go to another counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment