Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal advice urgently needed?

I drive a $4000 car of which i paid $3200 for, all of which i earned by working.


This is my first car which I bought when i was 17. I just turned 18, and I want the ownership to be signed over to me. My mom owns it because you have at the time of the purchase I was 17. She paid for $800 of it, which she said was a gift at the time, and i paid for $3200 of it. Now she refuses to sign over the ownership to the car, which does not allow me to sell it. Is there some law in California that states that if you paid for the majority of the car, it is yours? I even paid for the regestration fees and everything.Legal advice urgently needed?
It's in her name.


You can take her to court and sue her for 3200 maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment