Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal advice required regarding WILL! IMP!?

If anyone can provide me with detail and exact information will be greatly helpful!





My grand-father had created a will before he had died, stating that all his income and properties under my name, but until I turn 20year old all this will under my father's hand and control.





I'll be turning 20years old soon, I wanted to know is there any way I can reject, decline, or not accept this will? Or I can transfer it to someone else or some trust automatically when it will be under name legally? Or is there any other way?





Thank you very much for advices and time.Legal advice required regarding WILL! IMP!?
If you mean you don't want the estate, then you can simply donate it or transfer title to somebody else.





You didn't specify why you didn't want the estate, if it is because of taxes or you disliked your grand father so much you don't want anything to do with him or his stuff, or whatever reason.


I would advise accept the estate. Liquidate it and use the monies to pay the taxes, donate to a charity that he would have hated, or place it in a rolling CD to bequeth to your children.Legal advice required regarding WILL! IMP!?
Please visit http://www.advocatekhoj.com/ and post your legal problem. Advocates will contact you with help.

No comments:

Post a Comment