Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal advice for suit against Walmart. Help needed.?

I a male currently employed by walmart in western Pa. The company has owed me money since the first week I have worked there. I have sent numerous email to the market and regionals concerning this matter and each time I have been blown off. I have saved the emails for future reference.


I also feel the I'm being discriminated against because of my race. I'm the only minority that works at the store. I have redbooked the market and nothing has been done. At my store i get singled out by having to do work by myself. I'm rarely informed of the changes and expectations that are sent down. Since everything has transpired the regional and market persons that were involved have been relieved of there duties.My market manager has said that she doesn't have the email anymore of why I'm not getting my money which I have requested on many occassions.


Also they enforce the dress code for the males but not the females. The is no equal rights at that store. If you are a male your are the wrong sexLegal advice for suit against Walmart. Help needed.?
well i wish you the best of luck but you will have no luck suing walmart they will DESTROY you. no offense they have more lawyers than anyone can imagine. i say you need to walk away and find a new job. honestly most of the walmarts i go to seem like they only hire minoritys i guess its just where you live. they should give you your check on the set paydayLegal advice for suit against Walmart. Help needed.?
Wow, that's just cruel. Are you saying they're doing those terrible things to you because of your sex and race? That's is absoloute despicable behaviour from such a big company/store. Take my advice, hire a legal attorney that specializes in those sort of things that you mentioned before (racism and sexism). Don't forget to mention they're not paying you and they're making you do extra hard work because of your sex and colour. When you find a legal attorney (a lawyer of some sort), make sure that he or she is a good one and understands your situation entirely.


Record as many incidents as possible. If you still work at Wal-Mart, record the date %26amp; time, the incident, where it happened, what happened, who did what and who were the witnesses. Obtain as much information that is possible in every incident. Show those reports of incidents to your legal attorney and it will be taken to court. Make sure you collect your fair share of witnesses! You'll need as much proof that is possible! I'd suggest you have at least and record at least 2 witnesses for every incident. And even if you don't work there anymore, still file your reports of those incidents that happened and obtain your witnesses.


And before I forget to mention, Wal-Mart is a very large and powerful company. Unless you have an outrageous event that you're not mentionning, Wal-Mart will win. They have lawyers and are unbelievable. I don't know if you just want to file a legal suit against that specific location of Wal-Mart if the court will allow it. If you don't have unbelievable events that happened in that store, you don't stand chance next to one of the most famous/wealthiest stores in the world. They will literally strip you of your cash because they're very wealthy. Take my advice, if it's not outstanding events that happened in the store, don't get file a law suit. You'll be wasting your money, time and even can get sued for slender. You can try if you want, but you heard my word.
If you are not happy at Walmart why don't you just leave? I don't see how they could have owed you money since the first week you worked there? What is it for? Do you mean they are paying you less than you were promised? You have not explained what the missing money is. I doubt very much that Walmart are discriminating against you..They certainly were not when they gave you the job, were they? If they wee, you would never have got a job would you.


You don't seem to like anything about your work. You believe you are being double discriminated against. First for being a minority, then for being a man, and you manager does not like you, you do not like the dress code,and you do not like having to do work by yourself. It seems there is nothing you like about your job. So why are you still there?.


Far from favouring women workers, Walmart is in trouble all over the US for discriminating against women, in lawsuits that may cost it billions.it. It is not exactly known as a worker friendly employer, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment