Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal advice: Should I call the Health Department?

There is an organic grocery store in my building, which I was excited about until I encountered some sanitary problems there. First, my sister got a bug in her sandwich, and the employees didn't apologize or offer to do anything about it. Then I went to buy grated cheddar cheese there, but saw what looked like white mold growing on it, so I chose to go drive to Albertson's instead. The other night I just needed some milk, so I bought a gallon of organic milk there. That was on Dec. 29, and the date on the milk was Jan. 15. The milk was HORRIBLE...rotten I guess, but had a chemical taste.





So my question is, what is the best step to take to try to get these people either cleaned up or out of there?! It makes me mad that unsuspecting people could buy rotten items dangerous to their health, or even have to hassle with returning them!Legal advice: Should I call the Health Department?
You need to call your city or county's health department and file a complaint.Legal advice: Should I call the Health Department?
yeah. call the dept and have em inspected.
call the better business borough

No comments:

Post a Comment