Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal Advice for a Fall?

I don't think I have a case because of the weather, but curious of my options:


I went to a restaurant and parked. It was raining, so I started running to get to the door. About half way there, I stepped in a water filled pothole and fell. I was diagnosed with a sprain and will miss 2 days of work. My ankle is still swollen and purple - in a splint and on crutches.


I'm not out to sue for pain and suffering and all of that eroneous bull, just curious, because of the weather and I guess my stupidity, if I should ask the owner for medical bill reimbursement.Legal Advice for a Fall?
I would approach them, and explain what had happened, make sure you see, the manager or owner, sometimes they will offer right on the spot, cause they don't want any form of suit, my step mom fell and they saw it, and offered 5thou. right there and then.
  • revlon color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment