Saturday, July 31, 2010

Legal advice required in Ireland...landlord-tenant?

Hi there - I need some advice urgently pls,preferably from a legal professional.I rent a shop in Ireland and due to poor turnover,am trying to sell the lease to another tenant.Having finally found a buyer,however,my landlord has refused to allow this new tenant to takeover the lease!!I dont know how to get out of this sinkhole - I am losing money everyday and I jus dont know how to get out of this mess!Pls,is there anything I can do?I think the landlord is greedy+want me to yield up the property to them - but I cant do that cos I need money! Pls help!!





:-(Legal advice required in Ireland...landlord-tenant?
Hi Mr. actually am not a legal adviser but i think that you have to choices as follows:





1- you tell your landlord that you will not leave the shop unless you sail it because this is a commercial unit and not a residential one and this is your right by the lay but you are ready to bay him his rent upon agreed.





2- send your case to the municipality of your aria








i think this is the solution of my opinion, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment